With a high backrest
The ARIA HIGH stands out with its particularly high backrest. The combination of mesh and faux leather in the ergonomically shaped backrest and stylish metal and synthetic armrests provide a very modern look. The large chrome steel base gives seat stability.
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- Reclining mechanism: resistance adjustable to individual bodyweight
- Wide seat
- Upholstered in a combination of mesh fabric and faux leather
- Sturdy chrome armrest / synthetic
- Stylish and sturdy, extra large designer chrome base
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric.
|Cover||90% polyester, 10% polyurethane|
|Castors information||11mm x 50mm carpet floor castors included|
|Seat height||48 - 59 cm|
|Seat width||50 cm|
|Seat depth||50 cm|
|Backrest height||70 cm|
|Capacity to||120 kg|
|Body height range||150 - 190 cm|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||129.0 x 60.0 x 50.0 cm|
|Daily use||4 hours|