ASPERA 10 - Designer chair with maximum comfort!
The ASPERA 10 is optimised to allow relaxed and productive work. The ergonomic synchronous mechanism, lockable in 4 positions and enabling a wide reclining angle, can be adjusted to almost any seating position. The extra high backrest and integrated headrest relieve muscle tension. The ASPERA 10 is upholstered with the finest nappa leather, and its generous padding and prominent stitching suggest prestige. A polished aluminium frame is another highlight. Indeed, finest workmanship leaves nothing to be desired. This timeless, elegant office chair couples form with function - available at a bargain price!
- Stylish design in the finest leather
- Sturdy and reliable: manufactured from highest quality parts
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- Synchronous mechanism - lockable in 4 positions - with large frame angle between seat and backrest
- Armrests (polished aluminium) with detachable leather cover
- Stable designer base in polished aluminium
- Fitted with weight-activated multi-purpose castors. As such, the user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The multifunction wheels supplied with this chair are suitable for both carpet and hard floors. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description). In addition, we recommend for hard floors, the use of a protective floor mat.
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric.
|Cover||Seat and back rest: leather, External parts: 100% polyurethane|
|Castors information||11mm x 50mm multi-purpose castors included|
|Seat height||47 - 57 cm|
|Seat width||49 cm|
|Seat depth||50 cm|
|Backrest height||57 cm|
|Capacity to||120 kg|
|Body height range||165 - 200 cm|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||114.0 x 59.0 x 50.0 cm|
|Daily use||8 hours|
John on 31.01.2018 regarding ASPERA 10 - Professional Executive Chair Black:
I am very pleased with this chair overall. It is a little hard to sit on at this point, but I hope it will just take some time to break the leather in. The overall design and quality is top and I love sitting down and getting to work!