BODY-BALANCE-TEC - Only the best for your back
- Seat height adjustable in various positions with Toplift mechanism
- This model bears the GS approval of the LGA Nuremberg and complies with all security-relevant conditions for the residential area (according to DIN EN 1335)
- Seat mounted on a three-dimensional movable rubber mechanism (Body-Balance-Tec)
- Ergonomic orthopedic seat
- Telescopic sleeve black/ aluminium silver
- Attractive and stable aluminium silver steel base
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
|Cover||80% Cotton, 20% Polyurethane|
|Castors information||10 mm x 50 mm castors for carpeted floors (included)|
|Seat height||42 - 55 cm|
|Seat width||44 cm|
|Seat depth||40 cm|
|Capacity to||100 kg|
|Body height range||160 - 190 cm|
|Daily use||4 hours|