BIG STAR - Executive chair with outstanding feature
- Heavy duty swivel chair for body weights up to 150 kg
- Seat height adjustable in various positions with Toplift mechanism
- This model bears the GS approval of the LGA Nuremberg and meets with all safety requirements for office and commercial sectors in accordance to the EN 1335 LGA guidelines for heavy-duty chairs
- Extra high backrest with integrated, adjustable lumbar support and height adjustable headrest
- Comfortable extra high padded seat with Pronounced waterfall front
- Point synchronous mechanism, individual seat depth, tilt and tension adjustment according to user´s body weight
- Modern and sturdy polished aluminium base
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
- Includes soft padded H1 armrests height and width adjustable
- Suitable for body sizes up to 2.0 m
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
|Cover||Seat and back rest: leather, External parts: 100% polyurethane|
|Castors information||10 mm x 50 mm castors for carpeted floors (included)|
|Seat height||44 - 52 cm|
|Seat width||54 cm|
|Seat depth||46 cm|
|Backrest height||80 - 86 cm|
|Capacity to||150 kg|
|Body height range||165 - 205 cm|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||138.0 x 64.0 x 46.0 cm|
|Daily use||8 hours|