The CONISTON offers many features at a reasonable price. In addition to a variably adjustable synchronous mechanism, this modern office chair has a seat depth adjustment as well as a height-adjustable lumbar support. These features ensure optimal support and a correct sitting position.
- The height-adjustable backrest is covered with a breathable mesh. This ensures ideal air circulation at the back, even on hot days. The lumbar support ensures optimal support and correct sitting.
- The high-quality synchronized mechanism can be adapted to your individual body weight and always ensures the appropriate counter-pressure when leaning back. It can be locked in different positions.
- This model has a seat depth adjustment and can be quickly adjusted . The armrests are made of sturdy plastic and are therefore particularly robust.
- Dimensions: Height (overall): 108 cm; Width (overall): 65 cm; Depth (total): 54 cm; Seat height: 44 - 54 cm; Seat width (usable / complete): 45/46 cm; Seat depth (usable): 44 cm; Armrest height (measured from the seat): 19 - 27 cm; Backrest height: 54 cm; Load capacity (maximum): 120 kg; Castor size (for carpeted floor included): pin diameter 11 mm, castor diameter 65 mm
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).