CREMONA 20 - Comfortable designer chair
Designer chair with nappa leather padding. The sleek chair design and clean lines suggest refinement and prestige. The knee-tilt reclining mechanism is intuitive and guarantees comfort and support in every position. Stylish chrome armrests cap off the impressive profile of our CREMONA 20. Acquire a chair that convinces through its technical specifications as well as its look; our CREMONA 20 guarantees long-term satisfaction and comfort.
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- Nappa leather (cowhide) cover - posterior in matching faux leather
- Intuitive knee-tilt reclining mechanism for relaxed work - adjustable to individual weight and lockable in 4 positions
- Ergonomically designed, high backrest
- Durable, chrome-plated steel frame
- Chrome-plated designer armrests (steel)
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
- Polished aluminium base
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
|Cover||Seat and back rest: leather, External parts: 100% polyurethane|
|Castors information||11mm x 50mm carpet floor castors included|
|Seat height||47 - 56 cm|
|Seat width||48 cm|
|Seat depth||46 cm|
|Backrest height||68 cm|
|Armrest height||21 cm|
|Capacity to||120 kg|
|Body height range||150 - 195 cm|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||124 x 58 x 46 cm|
|Daily use||8 hours|