Better your advantages with GAME FORCE!
In addition to the right hardware for computers, the correct gaming chair is an key component for every gamer! This modern gaming chair is cut like a sports seat from the automotive sector. It offers great lateral support due to the strongly pronounced side bolsters, the high backrest can be individually adjusted. You can quickly find the right setting to be able to sit fatigue-free and fully focused over a extended period. The chair is equipped with two additional cushions which can be attached to the chair by hand with flexible rubber bands. One serves as a head cushion, the other for support in the lumbar region.
- tilt mechanics - The mechanism or the resistance when leaning back can be adjusted individually to the user’s weight via a rotary knob under the seat. The backrest can be adjusted separately to an 180 ° angle.
- The headrest is integrated into the backrest and provides sufficient support when leaning back. An additional headrest cushion is included for those who prefer the headrest a bit softer. Also included is yet a second cushion, which can be used as a lumbar support.
- The high-quality fabric upholstery is lavishly stitched with a lot of attention to detail. The cover is easy to maintain and abrasion-resistant.
- The armrests with softpad support can be adjusted in height and angle, adapting to your own preferences.
- Particularly attractive black metal chair base that really stands out.
- Dimensions: Height (overall): 130 - 140 cm; Width (overall): 72 cm; Depth (total): 63 cm; Seat height: 46 - 56 cm; Seat width (usable / complete): 37/50 cm; Seat depth (usable): 50 cm; Armrest height (measured from the seat): 17 - 25 cm; Backrest height: 84 cm; Load capacity (maximum): 120 kg; castor size (for carpeted floor included): pin diameter 11 mm, wheel diameter 50 mm
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
|Armrest information||Armrests included|
|Castors information||including 11mm x 65mm rolls for carpets|
|Seat height adjustable||46 - 56 cm|
|Seat height||46 cm|
|Seat height to||56 cm|
|Seat width||37 cm|
|Seat depth||50 cm|
|Backrest height||84 cm|
|Armrest height adjustable||17 - 25 cm|
|Armrest height||17 cm|
|Arm to||25 cm|
|Capacity to||120 kg|
|Body height range||160 - 190 cm|
|Body height||160 cm|
|Body height to||190 cm|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||140.0 x 72.0 x 63.0 cm|
|Daily use||4 hours|