HEAD POINT RS - comfortable office chair with tapered back
This particular office chair by Topstar is characterized by a completely new backrest concept. In addition to the organic design, this office chair also offers a lot of features in terms of ergonomics and back health, which makes life more comfortable at your desk.
- Point synchronous mechanism, individual seat and backrest adjustment according to user´s body weightt
- Seat height adjustable in various positions with Toplift mechanism
- Multi-functional headrest, individual height and angle adjustment
- Incl. height adjustable armrests
- Black polyamide base
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
- This model bears the GS mark of the Intertek in Fürth and complies with all safety-relevant requirements in this context
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
|Cover||80% Cotton, 20% Polyurethane|
|Colour||Grey / white|
|Castors information||10 mm x 50 mm castors for carpeted floors (included)|
|Seat height||42 - 53 cm|
|Seat width||50 cm|
|Seat depth||47 cm|
|Backrest height||63 cm|
|Headrest height||20 - 28 cm|
|Armrest height||16 - 24 cm|
|Capacity to||110 kg|
|Body height range||150 - 195 cm|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||116.0 x 60.0 x 47.0 cm|
|Daily use||8 hours|