Ergonomics and Design at a discount price!
- Design swivel chair for growing kids
- This model bears the GS approval of the LGA Nuremberg and complies with all security-relevant conditions for children and adolescents (based on the DIN EN 1729 for the body category 3+4/6-13 years, 1,19-1,59m)
- Seat height adjustable in various positions with special child Toplift mechanism - Minimum weight: 20 kg
- Synchronous seat depth and backrest height adjustment for children from 5 to 13 years
- Ergonomic moulded seat
- Attractive and stable black polyamide base
- Maximum User´s height 1.58 m; recommended maximum use: 4 hours / day
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
|Castors information||10 mm x 50 mm castors for carpeted floors (included)|
|Seat height adjustable||40 - 49 cm|
|Seat width||40 cm|
|Seat depth adjustable||38 cm|
|Backrest height adjustable||35 cm|
|Capacity to||50 kg|
|Body height range||110 - 165 cm|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||84.0 x 40.0 x 38.0 cm|
|Daily use||4 hours|