You have your own benchmarks? We have height-adjustable tables
- All-round steel frame 20 x 40 mm, table legs made of round pipe, diameter 60 mm, stove-enamelled, silver (RAL 9006, white aluminium). When linking desks, the table foot can be moved backwards
- Table top 25 mm thick, melamine resin coated chipboard according to DIN 68765, emission class E1, rounded with 2 mm plastic edge. Rectangular panels are pre-drilled at the bottom, free-form panels can be mounted left / right, self-cutting screws are included.
- Electrification horizontal with HK12 cable duct (optional). Vertical arrangement possible with CKVE cable spiral (special accessory)
- Desks can be combined with each other and connected with interlinking panels (HE90, HE91 and HT12). The working surface can also be extended with installation plates (HA60, HA80 and HA160)
- Table height: 68 - 76 cm, height-adjustable every 1 cm, load capacity: 120 kg
Product is delivered unassembled to the customer's door, free of charge (curbside). Easy to assemble for all customers thanks to enclosed assembly instructions. Free delivery to the point of use. On-site assembly available at extra cost (Germany and Austria only).
|Manufacturer||hjh OFFICE PRO|
|Material||Melamine resin-coated chipboard|