NAME] - Trendy office chair with an open backrest frame
The office chair HJH WORK BASIC is absolutely trendy with the combination of classic design and the modern element of an open backrest. In addition to the breathable mesh covering on the backrest, the additional window ensures a particularly pleasant seating climate. The seat, on the other hand, is covered with abrasion-resistant fabric and is comfortably padded. The synchronous mechanism allows an individual adjustment of the inclination angle of the backrest; the resistance is also individually adaptable respective to your weight.
- Newly designed backrest with breathable mesh covering and additional window
- Seat height adjustable in various positions with Toplift mechanism
- Backrest adjustable in height and inclination for optimal adaptation to every body size
- Comfortable flat seat with a rounded front edge (knee roll)
- New synchronous mechanism that glides gently backwards when reclining. It can be individually adjusted according to your body weight in various fixed positions.
- This model bears the GS mark of the Intertek in Fürth and complies with all safety-relevant requirements in this context
- Attractive and stable black polyamide base
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).