Better your advantages with BE90!
In addition to the right hardware for computers, the correct gaming chair is an key component for every gamer! This modern gaming chair is cut like a sports seat from the automotive sector. It offers great lateral support due to the strongly pronounced side bolsters, the high backrest can be individually adjusted. You can quickly find the right setting to be able to sit fatigue-free and fully focused over a extended period. The chair is equipped with two additional cushions which can be attached to the chair by hand with flexible rubber bands. One serves as a head cushion, the other for support in the lumbar region.
- Tilt Mechanism - The mechanism or the resistance when leaning back, can be individually adjusted to the weight of the user by means of a knob.
- The headrest is integrated into the backrest and provides sufficient support when leaning back. An additional headrest cushion is included for those who prefer the headrest a bit softer. Also included is yet a second cushion, which can be used as a lumbar support.
- The high-quality faux leather cover is elaborately stitched with attention to detail. The diagonal multi-colored quilting is special and an absolute eye catcher. In addition, the cover is extremely easy to maintain and resistant to abrasion. This ensures long durability.
- 4D armrests with soft pad support - The armrests can be adjusted horizontally, vertically in both width and angle, thus adapting to every sitting position.
- The attractive sturdy metal base is with a black high gloss lacquered finish.
- Dimensions: Height (total): 128 - 138 cm; Width (total): 72 cm; Depth (total): 63 cm; Seat height: 46 - 56 cm; Seat width (usable / complete): 39/50 cm; Seat depth (usable): 48 cm; Armrest height (measured from seat): 19 - 26 cm; Backrest height: 82 cm; Max. Load capacity: 120 kg; Castors (for carpeted floors included): pin diameter 11 mm, castor diameter 50 mm
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This article is delivered unassembled.
The assembly is carried out in just a few easy steps by the customer.
In the case of gas springs, foot rests, etc., no assembly is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
|Manufacturer||hjh OFFICE PRO|
|Colour||Black / White|
|Armrest information||Armrests included|
|Castors information||11mm x 50mm carpet floor castors included|
|Daily use||8 hours|