OFFICE RS1 - top product at a discount price
- Seat height adjustable in various positions with Toplift mechanism
- This model bears the GS approval of the LGA Nuremberg and complies with all security-relevant conditions for the office business according to DIN EN 1335 part 1-3
- Posture curved backrest with built-in headrest for optimal support and comfort
- Comfortable contoured seat with extra padding
- Genuine black leather faced with elaborately stitched white double seams with matching faux leather back and side panels
- Knee-tilt mechanism, tension spring individually adjustable according to the user´s weight
- Stable designer base in polished aluminium
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
- Incl. Armrest "F2"
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
|Cover||Seat and back rest: leather, External parts: 100% polyurethane|
|Castors information||10 mm x 50 mm castors for carpeted floors (included)|
|Seat height adjustable||42 - 51 cm|
|Seat width||55 cm|
|Seat depth adjustable||50 cm|
|Backrest height adjustable||72 cm|
|Capacity to||120 kg|
|Body height range||160 - 190 cm|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||123 x 65 x 50 cm|
|Daily use||8 hours|