Trendsetter in design and function - now available for kids!
- Seat height adjustable in various positions with special child Toplift mechanism (LGA tested) Minimum weight: 20 kg
- This model bears the GS approval of the LGA Nuremberg and complies with all security-relevant conditions for the office and commercial use.
- For body classes 3 + 4 / 5 - 15 years / 1.19 to 1.59 m
- High, breathable mesh covered backrest
- Backrest with synchronized spring action, fully adjustable in height and depth
- Comfortable moulded seat with plastic cover
- convenient permanent contact mechanism
- Attractive and stable black polyamide base
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
|Cover||80% Cotton, 20% Polyurethane|
|Colour||Black / Pink|
|Armrest information||Armrests not included|
|Castors information||10 mm x 50 mm castors for carpeted floors (included)|
|Seat height adjustable||36 - 48 cm|
|Seat height||36 cm|
|Seat height to||48 cm|
|Seat width||44 cm|
|Seat depth adjustable||30 - 40 cm|
|Seat depth||30 cm|
|Seat depth to||40 cm|
|Backrest height||52 cm|
|Capacity to||50 kg|
|Body height range||120 - 160 cm|
|Body height||120 cm|
|Body height to||160 cm|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||100 x 44 x 40 cm|
|Daily use||4 hours|
|Mechanism||permanent contact mechanism|