RELAX AB100 - Elegance and Esprit as in a classic muscle car!
The RELAX AB100 with its elegant design, is reminiscent of the comfortable seats from a classic American sports car, e.g. a Mustang. The high backrest provides great lateral support and the lush padded seat makes this chair extraordinary! But visually, the chair has a lot to offer through its elaborate stitching and colored decorative seams. A truly beautiful Executive Chair for all racing car lovers.
- Sporty design with stitched seams
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- Colour contrasted stiching
- Reclining mechanism: resistance adjustable to individual bodyweight
- Classy designer armrests with faux leather padding
- Silver coloured plastic chair base with anti-slip surface areas
- Modern two-toned Castors
- Fitted with weight-activated multi-purpose castors. As such, the user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This article is delivered unassembled.
The assembly is carried out in just a few easy steps by the customer.
In the case of gas springs, foot rests, etc., no assembly is required.
The multifunction wheels supplied with this chair are suitable for both carpet and hard floors. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description). In addition, we recommend for hard floors, the use of a protective floor mat.
|Armrest information||Armrests with softpad cover included|
|Castors information||11mm x 50mm multi-purpose castors included|
|Seat height adjustable||49 - 59 cm|
|Seat height||49 cm|
|Seat height to||59 cm|
|Seat width||49 cm|
|Seat depth||49 cm|
|Backrest height||68 cm|
|Armrest height||23 cm|
|Capacity to||120 kg|
|Body height range||150 - 185 cm|
|Body height||150 cm|
|Body height to||185 cm|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||127.0 x 65.0 x 54.0 cm|
|Daily use||4 hours|