Ergonomic seat design with a modern mesh look
- This model bears the GS approval of the LGA Nuremberg and complies with all security-relevant conditions for the office business according to DIN EN 1335 part 1-3
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- Adjustable designer backrest with breathable mesh cover, adjustable in both height and inclination
- Comfortable spinal disc seat for optimum support in the pelvic area
- Point synchronous mechanism, can be custom adjusted according to body weight, stepless positioning
- Equipped with Q3 ring armrest
- Weight controlled safety twin-castor brakes , suitable for carpets
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).