Professional office swivel chair with multifunctional features
- Seat height adjustable in various positions with Toplift mechanism
- High orthopedic shaped, height adjustable backrest with special moulded foam, with lateral pads for fixation of the spine
- Adjustable seat depth - Sliding seat to adjust the seat depth
- Synchronous mechanism tension adjustments in various positions according to the user´s weight.
- Armrests - height and width adjustable
- Stable, high-quality, polished aluminium base
- This model bears the GS mark of the Intertek in Fürth and complies with all safety-relevant requirements in this context
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
|Seat height||43 - 51 cm|
|Seat width||48 cm|
|Seat depth||48 - 53 cm|
|Backrest height||60 - 65 cm|
|Armrest height||20 - 25 cm|
|Capacity to||110 kg|
|Body height range||150 - 195 cm|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||103.0 - 111.0 x 60.0 x 59.0 cm|
|Daily use||8 hours|