PURE RELAX - To work and relax
The PURE RELAX is noticeably attractive with its extra-high backrest. The combined mesh and faux leather in the ergonomically shaped backrest, as well as the stylish metal and plastic armrests, gives the chair its modern appearance. The backrest, which can be adjusted up to 180 °, can be moved to any reclining position and, in addition to the extendable footrest, ensures pleasant breaks in between. The PURE RELAX leaves nothing to be desired in terms of comfort and coziness.
- Permanent contact mechanism with spring force adjustment, for adjusting the back tilt, individually adjustable.
- High, breathable mesh covered backrest
- Elastic band in backrest contributes to lumbar arch support
- Sturdy chrome armrest / synthetic
- Fold-out footrest for relaxing
- Well formed designer base, polished aluminium
- Fitted with weight-activated multi-purpose castors. As such, the user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The multifunction wheels supplied with this chair are suitable for both carpet and hard floors. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description). In addition, we recommend for hard floors, the use of a protective floor mat.
|Cover||90% polyester, 10% polyurethane|
|Castors information||11mm x 50mm multi-purpose castors included|
|Seat height||51 - 62 cm|
|Seat width||52 cm|
|Seat depth||48 cm|
|Backrest height||75 cm|
|Armrest height||21 cm|
|Capacity to||100 kg|
|Body height range||150 - 190 cm|
|Material||Faux Leather / Mesh|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||137.0 x 66.0 x 64.0 cm|
|Daily use||4 hours|
|Mechanism||permanent contact mechanism|