RACER F1 - A racing chair feeling for the office
Clear lines, great comfort and an unbeatable look-this is our RACER F1. Whether in the office or at home – the modern swivel chair captivates with its great racing design and fits perfectly into every room concept. The seat and backrest are ergonomically shaped and are covered with a black durable fabric. The built-in tilt function, which can be adjusted to your individual body weight, ensures an optimal working environment. Whether for work or for the fun - with the RACER F1 you set a highlight at your desk.
- The tilt mechanism ensures that the back muscles are relieved when leaning back. In addition, the resistance for the inclination of the backrest can be adjusted to your individual body weight.
- Dimensions: Height (total): 121 - 134 cm; Width (total): 63 cm; Depth (total): 50 cm; Seat height: 45 - 58 cm; Seat width (usable / complete): 37/50 cm; Seat depth (usable): 50 cm; Armrest height (measured from the seat): 20 cm; Backrest height: 71 cm; Load capacity (maximum): 110 kg; castor size (carpeted floors included): pin diameter 11 mm, wheel diameter 50 mm
- The curved armrests and chair base are made of robust, easy-care plastic and ensure the stability of the office chair.
- Reclining mechanism: resistance adjustable to individual bodyweight
- Sitting correctly also means paying attention to the right seat height. The height of the chair can be continuously adjusted by means of a gas spring and thus optimally adapted to your body size.
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).