Put your ideas in order
- SIGNA Cabinet Wall System: put your ideas in order
- Cabinet construction, each cabinet can stand independently.
- Melamine resin-coated chipboard, DIN 68765, emission class E1, rounded with 2 mm plastic edge
- Side panels, top and bottom shelf panels 19 mm, intermediate and shelf panels 19 mm, load capacity 25 kg, front edges with 2 mm plastic edges, rounded, on metal floor supports, height-adjustable in a grid of 32 mm (row of holes)
- 3 x height-adjustable shelves, 1 x solid construction base at 2 OH
- Cabinet doors: 2 folder heights, melamine faced chipboard, not lockable
- Folding back wall 3 mm, grooved and screwed
- Zinc die-cast hinge, 270 degree opening angle
- Four base feet, height-adjustable from above via the panel
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 80 x 42 x 200.4 cm
Product is delivered unassembled to the customer's door, free of charge (curbside). Easy to assemble for all customers thanks to enclosed assembly instructions. Free delivery to the point of use. On-site assembly available at extra cost (Germany and Austria only).
|Manufacturer||hjh OFFICE PRO|
|Colour||White / oak|
|Material||Melamine resin-coated chipboard DIN 68765, emission class E1|