SITNESS - top product at a discount price
- Orthopaedic-balancing seat moveable in 3-dimensions
- Seat height adjustable in various positions with Toplift mechanism (LGA tested)
- Comfortable permanent contact mechanism for adjusting the backrest tilt, positionable in any position
- Well formed designer base, polished aluminium
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
|Armrest information||Armrests not included|
|Castors information||10 mm x 50 mm castors for carpeted floors (included)|
|Seat height adjustable||42 - 55 cm|
|Seat height||42 cm|
|Seat height to||55 cm|
|Seat width||45 cm|
|Seat depth||44 cm|
|Backrest height||55 cm|
|Capacity to||110 kg|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||110 x 45 x 44 cm|
|Daily use||8 hours|
|Mechanism||permanent contact mechanism|