Name] – Futuristic office chair with innovative Mechanics
Experience a new form of sitting comfort. The SPEKTRE combines high-quality workmanship with modern technology. The slide-synchronized mechanism allows a fluid movement when leaning back - a completely new seat experience. The lumbar back pressure support, can be adjusted individually and thus adapts to your personal preference. The airy mesh cover always ensures sufficient air circulation when seated.
- New synchronous mechanism that glides gently backwards when reclining. It can be individually adjusted according to your body weight in various fixed positions.
- Both the seat and the backrest are covered with breathable mesh. Especially on hot days this ensures an ideal air circulation when seated. The lumbar support, which adjusts the pressure against the back, ensures the best possible support when sitting correctly. The backrest can be adjusted in various heights.
- The 2-D armrests can be adjusted in height and angle to suit your own wishes. The headrest can be adjusted in various height. The chair base is made of polished aluminum.
- Dimensions: Height (total): 134 cm; Width (total): 67 cm; Depth (total): 54 cm; Seat height: 45 - 55 cm; Seat width (usable / complete): 46 cm; Seat depth (usable): 44 cm; Headrest (measured from the backrest): 17 - 27 cm; Armrest height (measured from the seat): 17 - 25 cm; Backrest height: 54 cm; Load capacity (maximum): 120 kg; Castor size (for carpeted floors included): pin diameter 11 mm, wheel diameter 65 mm
- Fitted with weight-activated multi-purpose castors. As such, the user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The multifunction wheels supplied with this chair are suitable for both carpet and hard floors. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description). In addition, we recommend for hard floors, the use of a protective floor mat.
|Castors information||11 mm x 65 mm Multifunctional castors (included)|
|Seat height||45 - 55 cm|
|Seat width||46 cm|
|Seat depth||44 cm|
|Backrest height||54 - 63 cm|
|Headrest height||17 - 27 cm|
|Armrest height||17 - 25 cm|
|Capacity to||120 kg|
|Body height range||160 - 195 cm|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||116.0 - 136.0 x 67.0 x 54.0 cm|
|Daily use||8 hours|