SYDNEY - Reach a new level of excellence
- Comfortable high-backed swivel chair with comfort mechanism
- Seat height adjustable in various positions with Toplift mechanism (LGA tested)
- This model bears the GS approval of the LGA Nuremberg and complies with all security-relevant conditions for the office business according to DIN EN 1335 part 1-3
- Spacious, moulded backrest variable height adjustment
- With a comfortable contoured seat
- Includes height adjustable U2 armrest
- Synchronous mechanism - adjustable to individual bodyweight and lockable in 4 positions
- Well formed designer base, polished aluminium
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
- Ideal for daily office use
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
|Armrest information||Inclusive armrest U2" (height adjustable)"|
|Castors information||10 mm x 50 mm castors for carpeted floors (included)|
|Seat height adjustable||40 - 52 cm|
|Seat height||40 cm|
|Seat height to||52 cm|
|Seat width||46 cm|
|Seat depth||44 cm|
|Backrest height adjustable||62 - 68 cm|
|Backrest height||62 cm|
|Back to||68 cm|
|Capacity to||120 kg|
|Body height range||150 - 190 cm|
|Body height||150 cm|
|Body height to||190 cm|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||120 x 56 x 44 cm|
|Daily use||8 hours|