You have your own benchmarks? We have height-adjustable tables
- Aluminium frame in shapely C-leg design, square pipe 107 x 67 mm, stove-enamelled, silver (RAL 9006, white aluminium), electrically height-adjustable, 2-stage 36 mm/sec, 2 motors integrated in columns. Memory switch with 4 memory slots, no crosspieces, load capacity: 80 kg dynamic, 120 kg static
- Table top 25 mm thick, melamine resin-coated chipboard, DIN 68765, rounded with 2 mm plastic edge
- Horizontal electricity supply via integrated cable trough under the table top, cross section 85 x 90 mm. Vertical arrangement possible with CKVE cable spiral (special accessory)
- The electronics have a programmed collision protection, which has been developed according to the latest state of the art technology. This significantly reduces the risk of crushing.
PLEASE NOTE: in exceptional cases, however, there may be a risk of crushing despite the collision protection. The sensitivity and the achievable switch-off threshold depend on the entire system (mechanical and electrical components)
- Can be combined with XB range desks and connected using interlinking panels. (XBE90 S, XBE91 S and XBT12 S). The working surface can also be extended with installation plates (XBA60 S and XBA80 S)
- Table height: 65 - 130 cm, height adjustment via base foot: +/- 5 mm, load capacity: static 120 kg, dynamic 80 kg
Product is delivered unassembled to the customer's door, free of charge (curbside). Easy to assemble for all customers thanks to enclosed assembly instructions. Free delivery to the point of use. On-site assembly available at extra cost (German y and Austria only).
|Manufacturer||hjh OFFICE PRO|
|Material||Melamine resin-coated chipboard|