ZENIT PRO - Classics with superior sitting comfort
ZENIT PRO is a durable, ergonomic office chair which can be adjusted to various positions. An all-round office chair that fits into any office space – is suitable for commercial and home use for those who want high-quality. Due to its ergonomic features, it satisfies the demands of daily office use for up to approx. 8 hours. This office chair has placed much emphasis on correct ergonomic seating. The ZENIT PRO adapts to the movements and the body shape of the user. It is equipped with a synchronous mechanism, which allows you to adjust the seat inclination and backrest independently. A contoured backrest for active lumbar support trains your back muscles while seated. Tension in the back is prevented because dynamic sitting positions stimulate the muscles for activity and relieves the spinal discs, ensuring an upright and back-friendly position. The extra thick seat padding and comfortable firm backrest allows maximum seating ease. With a rating of over 30000 rubs, this is a high quality and extremely durable velour fabric. Through its sleek and classic elegance,and a selection of 5 coordinating colors, the office chair ZENIT PRO can be used in virtually every office. The high-quality durable fabric and the individual settings will give you, even with daily use,seating pleasure for a long time. All features at a glance:
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- New synchronous mechanism allows you to adjust the seat tilt and backrest separately to various positions.
- Ergonomic backrest, variable height adjustment
- Ergonomic spinal disc seat for optimum support in the pelvic area
- Pure seating comfort: optimal posture through ergonomically shaped, thick padding
- Height adjustable padded narmrests, 7 position height adjustment
- well designed sturdy black base
- Weight controlled, rim designed safety twin-castors with brakes for carpet floors
- This chair meets all safety requirements for use in office areas and buildings in accordance with DIN EN 1335 Part 1-3
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
|Castors information||11mm x 50mm carpet floor castors included|
|Seat height||48 - 59 cm|
|Seat width||48 cm|
|Seat depth||46 cm|
|Backrest height||57 - 62 cm|
|Armrest height||17 - 24 cm|
|Capacity to||120 kg|
|Body height range||150 - 190 cm|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||121.0 x 58.0 x 46.0 cm|
|Daily use||8 hours|