You have your own benchmarks? We have height-adjustable tables
- Aluminium frame in shapely C-leg design, electrically height-adjustable, 1-stage 29 mm/sec, 1 motor. Load capacity: 60 kg dynamic, 120 kg static. Column base 150x54 mm, stove-enamelled, silver (RAL 9006, white aluminium)
- Table top 25 mm thick, melamine resin-coated chipboard, DIN 68765, rounded with 2 mm plastic edge
- Horizontal electricity supply via integrated cable trough under the table top, cross section 85 x 90 mm. Vertical arrangement possible with CKVE cable spiral (special accessory)
- The electronics have a programmed collision protection, which has been developed according to the latest state of the art technology. This significantly reduces the risk of crushing.
PLEASE NOTE: in exceptional cases, however, there may be a risk of crushing despite the collision protection. The sensitivity and the achievable switch-off threshold depend on the entire system (mechanical and electrical components)
- The working surface can be extended with installation plates (XA60 and XA80)
- Table height: 72 – 119 cm, electr. height-adjustable, height adjustment via base foot: +/- 5 mm, load capacity: static 120 kg, dynamic 60 kg
Product is delivered unassembled to the customer's door, free of charge (curbside). Easy to assemble for all customers thanks to enclosed assembly instructions. Free delivery to the point of use. On-site assembly available at extra cost (German y and Austria only).
|Manufacturer||hjh OFFICE PRO|
|Material||Melamine resin-coated chipboard|